Table of Contents:
- Best MasterCard Online Casinos in 2022
- MasterCard Casinos – Payment Method Review
- 4 types of MasterCard
- MasterCard Registration Guide
- How to Deposit in MasterCard Casinos
- How to Withdraw Funds from MasterCard Casinos
- MasterCard’s Alternatives: Discover Other Casino Payment Methods
- Conclusions on MasterCard Online Casinos
For the MasterCard debit card details, we have an individual review titled Maestro Casinos.
Best MasterCard Online Casinos in 2022
Excellent online casino for real money gambling connoisseurs
The name will tell you everything for us! Highly Recommended
A real ray of sunshine in the online casino market
Biggest Games Library throughout the gambling market
A well-known casino brand with an excellent reputation
Best bonuses and huge winnings withdrawal limits
Own software platform with a lot of great benefits
Fast payouts and a wide library of game providers
N1 Interactive Ltd’s casino with trusted MGA License
Buckle up, cosmic boys and girls, because it’s time to go to space
Good online casino powered by numerous software suppliers
This casino accepts players from a vast part of the world
Captain Victor calls you to win, and maybe lose
Great design that will keep you hooked for a long time
The only casino with an internal social network
Like the Rolling Stones but don’t perform on stage
MasterCard Casinos – Payment Method Review
MasterCard started in 1966 and now is taken as one of the most popular payment methods in online casinos. Sure, the company is Visa’s largest competitor and is available in 25,000 financial entities worldwide. Most online stores and, of course, the best online casinos accept MasterCards. If you are searching for information about the best online casinos that work with using this payment method, then you have come to the right place. We have collected for you all the pros and cons of using MasterCard in casinos.
Most online casinos accept MasterCard as a payment means. But keep in mind their reputation, safety, and reliability for players. Thus, casinova.info did a great job and, for your convenience, singled out only the top 10 casinos that use MasterCard. Please choose your favorite online casino on our list and enjoy the process of safe gambling!
4 types of MasterCard
As a User of the MasterCard Payment System, you may choose from four different card types. They are credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, and name cards. But as an online casino player, you must always use only the first three of them. More about this:
- MasterCard credit card is a regular credit card offered by many financial entities around the world. If this card is your top choice, then you know that you can choose from the following options: MasterCard standard card, World MasterCard, and World Elite MasterCard. The latter has its exclusive advantages and infinite possibilities. But in fact, the standard card itself provides excellent protection against theft and fraud. So, it is quite enough for carrying out transactions on the Net. Also, you should know that the fee you pay for depositing/withdrawing depends on the bank where you have applied for the card receiving.
- A debit card is another popular card among online casino players, which, like a credit card, is widely recognized and accepted. This card combines MasterCard benefits and opportunities with your current account. It means that you do not borrow money but draw it directly from your account. By doing so, you won’t get from the bank the bill with your debt and will always keep control over your funds.
- The prepaid card is presented by MasterCard as the easiest payment method. These cards are similar to gift cards that you can replenish with money from time to time. You can buy a prepaid card in a bank, but many stores also offer this service. Before the procedure of obtaining the card, bear in mind that you are most likely will have to prove your identity. And sure, most online casinos presented by our portal accept prepaid cards.
MasterCard Registration Guide
If you want to purchase a MasterCard credit card, you have to take several following steps:
- First, contact a bank or credit organization to get a credit card from them. After that, they run a credit check.
- If you are a resident of the country of the bank location and have reached the age of majority, there is nothing to prevent you from passing the check. The check run varies from one institution to another and has an aim to find out a refund guarantee. If the credit check is positive, you will get a credit card, and if not, you can apply for another credit institution.
- Another option is to get a debit or prepaid card from MasterCard. However, they are not accepted everywhere and do not work in terms of loans.
- If you have got a MasterCard credit card, you must pay for its usage. Depending on the institution that has issued the card, you must pay out between 5 and 30 euros every month. In case of effected extra insurance, the fee may be even higher.
- Like any credit card, MasterCard is usually tied to a regular bank account. Alternatively, you can use a credit card issued by another credit organization without creating an additional bank account. With your MasterCard, you can get a small loan depending on your income, which you usually must pay back within a month.
- MasterCard often acts in partnership with e-wallet suppliers, which provide their clients with virtual cards to make or receive payments. Therefore, depositing in MasterCard casinos is easy and doesn’t raise any issues for a client.
How to Deposit in MasterCard Casinos
It is not at all hard to add funds to your account in MasterCard casinos. You just go to the payment page (cash register) and select MasterCard as your payment method of choice.
In this step, you enter your desired deposit amount and credit card data. It includes your name, surname, card number, expiration date, and CVC security code.
After re-checking the data, the depositing can be completed. No doubt, the balance immediately appears in the online casino account and can be used for betting.
Please note that in case you make deposits only via MasterCard, the casino winnings are generated there, too. But there are other nuances if you and the online casino operator have agreed on using other payment methods for funds withdrawals.
How to Withdraw Funds from MasterCard Casinos
Similar to the depositing process, funds withdrawing in MasterCard casinos is quite simple. You need to do the same steps as for depositing, enter the same data and details. Unfortunately, only a few MasterCard casinos offer payouts today since the system doesn’t need it anymore. However, if a casino offers this payment method, you must withdraw and deposit funds with the same card.
According to MasterCard casino conditions, fees may be high, low, or nonexistent. It usually takes 1 to 5 working days for most online MasterCard casinos to pay out the money available. Most online casinos also request players’ identification documents, which can slow down the process.
|Cost of Sending Money:||Free of charge|
|Max. Payment Amount:||En las condiciones del banco|
|Maximal Loan:||En las condiciones del banco|
|Withdrawal Limit:||En las condiciones del banco|
|Withdrawal at the ATMs:||Yes|
|Conversion Fee:||0.5% – 2%|
|Inactivity Fee:||Starting with 2.50 euros per year|
In MasterCard Casinos, minimum and maximum deposits are dependent on the Casino. In most cases, however, the minimum deposit of € 10 and maximum deposit is set at € 4,000 per transaction. Payouts can usually be made from € 20 up to € 2,500 in.
Apart from Visa casinos, MasterCard casinos increasingly rarely allow online casinos to accept real money withdrawn from credit cards. Therefore, we recommend alternative methods of adding funds to your online casino account.
|Online Casino:||Min. deposit||Depósito máximo||Tiempo de procesamiento|
MasterCard’s Alternatives: Discover Other Casino Payment Methods
Of course, there is more than only MasterCard payment method in credit card casinos. Usually, lots of different payment methods are available in MasterCard Casinos, which are a good fit for depositing and withdrawing your game balance. Therefore, for you to use money funds more conveniently not only in an online casino but also for purchasing various goods in online stores, we recommend the following payment methods:
For more details about their work, follow our links and study the reviews of these payment systems.
- MasterCard depositing is very fast. A transfer to MasterCard Casinos is as fast as within a few seconds.
- Many clients of this system are fans of getting money loans provided by the banks. In this case, you don’t have to own the money, but you must pay it on time, according to the bank terms.
- You can choose the method to pay your bills: monthly rate or delayed payment, which is much later.
- MasterCard credit card is one of the safest payment methods. It is offered worldwide and includes various insurance policies, such as paying damages in theft or fraud cases.
- If you pay in foreign currency, it will be converted at a current exchange rate.
- If the MasterCard is once lost, you can get access to the international card replacement service
- As long as you have a credit line, you have a very high limit of expenses. Usually, a set limit is very high.
- With MasterCard, you can participate in many bonus programs and receive partial discounts (for example, Apple or Dell).
- MasterCard is a widely applied payment method that you can use flexibly even outside the online casino.
- Since you need to go through a credit check, it is not easy to get a MasterCard credit card with a bad credit history.
- Credit card data can be stolen quickly, though MasterCard is, in general, very secure.
- Credit cards using often prevent you from tracking your expenses. In particular, addicted players never get advantages from loans, on the contrary, for them, it turns to continuous raw of disadvantages.
- Paying with MasterCard in online casinos is becoming more and more difficult as many banking institutions have a wish to prevent this type of transaction for legal reasons. The offers related to such online casinos have also been reduced.
- Fees in MasterCard casinos are often very high.
Conclusions on MasterCard Online Casinos
For making any conclusions, it’s worthy to rely on the advantages and disadvantages of the payment method written above. Of course, MasterCard’s strong points are fast and secure deposits, as well as the possibility to use money loans in case of urgent need. Sure, there are special bonus programs and discounts for Mastercard clients. Moreover, these credit cards are accepted all over the world, which makes you very flexible.
Well, but even the best payment method has its drawbacks, and with Mastercard Casinos they are obvious. The biggest disadvantage is long withdrawal. For online casino players, a fast withdrawal of winnings is a sign of a successful gambling house. Besides, not everyone can get a Mastercard credit card. To do this, you need to pass a credit check. Find out in advance about the banks where online casino transactions are not allowed, or trust our list of the best MasterCard casinos.
MasterCard Casinos F.A.Q.
Transferring money with MasterCard is one of the safest payment options in online casinos. The credit card data is encrypted with the latest technology and secured with a tan procedure for Internet payments. In addition, with a MasterCard credit card subscription you enjoy the advantage that your MasterCard is automatically insured against fraud and theft. So if you do fall for a dubious provider, the lost amount will usually be reimbursed by the credit card insurance.
With the MasterCard credit card, payments are possible everywhere on the internet and thus also in online casinos. Meanwhile, many online casinos also offer a payout option with MasterCard.
Credit card deposits are one of the fastest ways to transfer real money to your casino account. If you have already registered your MasterCard card in the online casino by entering the credit card data, you only need seconds for your further deposits. Afterwards, the amount is immediately available for real money play in the online casino. Paying out with MasterCard, like any other payment option, takes 1-5 business days.
Basically, it makes no difference whether you have a Visa or MasterCard credit card. In online casinos, both credit card providers are treated completely equally. Only in land-based shops is the Visa card more common and accepted by more retailers worldwide than MasterCard.